Janeanne Knox Henigin
Jack of some trades Master of Jack Shit Nothing, until further notice
Hey, I’m Janeanne. I live in the great big endless sagebrush steppe of Winnemucca, Nevada. I am a native born desert rat from long since back. I love the desert, mountains, and long romantic walks through the Sage, and on the nearest available airport runway/taxiway, usually accompanied by a pack of silly red dogs. I survive on coffee, laughter, and food…cause I love food, and coffee helps prevent me from committing crimes.
Add What You Do
- Write to strangers on the internet, because it seems like a great idea.
- Spend excessive amounts of time and money on my pets, because I like them more then most people.
- Play board games and video games.
- Occasionally play with aircraft for the government.
- Paint, cause hitting people with your car is frowned upon.
- Frequently sing in off key tones to my red dogs.
- Eat Cold Pizza
- Sprinkle sarcasm & profanity like glitter throughout my not so expertly crafted blogs.
- Talk excessively about how awesome my horse is, even when he’s being a dunder blunder.
- Consult Mushu the Oracle Cat about life changing decisions.
- Travel, because education is the only combatant against ignorance.
- Drink Coffee like it’s a life sustaining force.